At the Persaud & Zeltmann, we understand how difficult it is to deal with the physical, emotional and financial issues of being injured and disabled. We are experienced attorneys with a well-earned reputation for providing caring, aggressive and high-quality representation for my clients. If you are injured or disabled, please contact me for a free consultation. At Persaud & Zeltmann English, Spanish and Creole is spoken and we promise always to provide personalized service.
Starting the application process …this can be a daunting task to anyone, more so when you are disabled.
Applying for Social Security disability benefits (SSDB) can be quite frustrating and daunting to anyone but it is even more difficult when you are disabled. The entire process of an appeal is different than the initial application. The Social Security Administration (SSA) has your initial application reviewed by a New York State agency. This agency uses a disability examiner and a medical doctor, but these people do not see you. They make their decision based only on the documents in your Social Security file. We take the worry and burden by personally meeting face to face with the client, obtaining all necessary information and filing our clients claim by using the electronic internet application process.
- Meeting face to face with our client.
- Obtaining pertinent and relevant information.
- Gathering documentation and evidence for presentation to Social Security (SSA).
- Filing our client’s claim using the electronic internet application process.
- If necessary, filing an appeal should our client receive an unfavorable decision.
- File an electronic internet appeal requesting a court date to be heard by an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ).
- Represent our client at the Administrative hearing.
Our Philosophy and Mantra: We have over twenty years legal experience. We will fight hard to see that you receive the benefits you are entitled to and we will do that in a dignified and professional manner. We listen with a compassionate ear because what you have to say matters to us.