Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Social Security Disability, Veterans’ Benefits & Workers’ Compensation
Top 10 Reasons why you should hire an experienced attorney:
- Don’t be a statistic
- The attorney only gets paid when the attorney wins your case and you receive benefits
- Navigating the bureaucratic red-tape of SSA
- No upfront fees to you
- No hidden costs
- Meeting with SSA staff so you do not have to
- Conference your case with an SSA staff attorney
- If you are denied the attorney will appeal your case
- Filing an appeal in Federal District Court. (If your case is denied beyond the administrative level only a licensed attorney can file your appeal in Federal Court)
- Experience counts!
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Persaud & Zeltmann advocates for clients in Social Security Disability, Veterans’ Benefits and Workers’ Compensation cases. Based in Massapequa, We are familiar with the courts throughout all of New York. We have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With over 16 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profile to learn more about our professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Persaud & Zeltmann has a thorough understanding of New York law. We work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Social Security Disability Benefits (SSDB): The process of obtaining Social Security disability benefits can be daunting and complicated. We prefer to meet clients as soon as possible before the client has filed the application for Social Security disability benefits, so we can get the case started in the right direction. However, we will intervene at any stage, even after denial of an appeal. Let us help you through this difficult period in your life. We want you to receive the disability benefits that you are entitled to and deserve. For more information visit our website www.sharminepersaud.com or Social Security. https://www.ssa.gov/
Veterans’ Service Connected Benefits (VA): Applying for Benefits – Veterans Benefits Administration If you are a member of the armed forces serving on either active duty
or full-time National Guard duty, you should apply through the VA Pre-Discharge Program before leaving service. If you have been discharged you may apply for VA Benefits using eBenefits.
The best way to file for disability compensation is to apply online at eBenefits.va.gov. If you do not have an eBenefits account you can register at https://www.benefits.va.gov/BENEFITS/Applying.asp. Should you receive a Rating Decision and wish to appeal that decision please contact my office. If your claim is denied, we will appeal that decision. With our help, you can get the veterans’ benefits you deserve.
- Workers’ Compensation Injuries (WC): If you have sustained an injury or illness at your workplace or at a work-related activity, you have the right to workers’ compensation. New York Workers’ Compensation Benefits cover you even when the employer protests or controverts your claim. Do not let your employer intimidate you or deter you from filing a claim. For more information about filing a claim visit the Workers’ Compensation Board’s website https://www.wcb.ny.gov or call our office (631) 777-5440.
When you retain the services of Persaud & Zeltmann, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Massapequa law firm today
Government statistics show that at least 65% of unrepresented applications are denied, controverted or disputed. Do not to give up because the success rate for an appeal is much greater. We feel it is important not to be a statistic. The best advice we can give to anyone seeking to file for SSD, VA or WC benefits is to hire an attorney as earlier as possible. Let your attorney begin the medical development and document your medical illness. Your attorney should be involved with the details of your case from day one. Having a knowledgeable and experienced attorney will give you peace of mind. More importantly, the attorney will only receive a fee once he/she wins your case.
Persaud & Zeltmann sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Massapequa. Call the firm at 516-586-0857 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.